Q-Sys employs a Soft Call Pad to display the queue number and people waiting in queue. It is a software that can be installed on any computer. It gives the employee full control of the customers he handles.
The Soft Call Pad can also be used to invoke a number of other functions. Each key invokes a function described by the text on the button. In addition, the Soft Call Pad also helps you exchange data with other system's parts.
- The RECALL (RAPPEL) key recalls the recent queue number
- The CLEAR (EFFACER) key clears any input
- The PAUSE key pauses the service and the pause will be displayed
- The MODE key sets the call pad
- The VALIDER key confirms the input
- The REDIRIGER key saves the input
- The TRANSFER key transfers the queue number to another terminal or service